- This policy does not apply to practices of organizations, institutions or companies that the Coalition does not own or control, or to persons that the Coalition does not employ or manage.
How we collect and use information
- The Coalition collects personally identifying information when you electronically communicate with us either by registration, contacting us by email, facebook or twitter or when you use any of the Coalition`s products or services and when you browse our website.
- When you join the Coalition, we may ask, where applicable, for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, nationality, occupation or personal interests. Once you join and register with the Coalition or sign up for any our services and programs, you forfeit your anonymity.
- The Coalition also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser.
- The Coalition uses information to customize website contents to give you more of what you want and less what you don`t, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, new services and for feedback.
- The Coalition endeavours to collect only personal information that is necessary for the service or product sought. If you believe the Coalition has excessive or incorrect information about you, please contact us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Coalition will not sell, lease or share your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- The Coalition may send personally identifiable information about you to other organizations or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to organizations or institutions that work on behalf of the Coalition to provide a product or service to you; (Unless we tell you differently, these organization`s do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
Coalition policy on cookies
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Each website can send its own cookies to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Specifically:
- The Coalition may set and access cookies on your computer.
- The Coalition allows organizations, corporations or trusts that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not the Coalition’s. Advertisers or other corporations do not have access to the Coalition`s cookies.
Follow this link to find out more about cookies.
You have a choice
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use the Coalition services or programs that require you to sign in and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many of our programs and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their work.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with generally accepted international legal standards to protect personal information about you.
Retention and Accessibility
The Coalition retains personal information only as long as is legally permissible or necessary for the task for which it was collected. The Coalition will endeavour to delete, destroy or erase personal information that is no longer necessary or the owner has expressed such desire in writing. The Coalition allows access to personal information by the legal owner upon receiving sufficient notice. In order to ascertain such ownership, the Coalition will seek to identify such persons by asking personal security questions. Where such identification fails or the Coalition no longer holds the information or its provision poses hazards and threatens the security and safety of third parties, or we are legally prohibited, we will decline the request and give reasons why.
The Coalition may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or by making a prominent announcement on our home page.
Complaints, Questions or Suggestions
If you have complaints, questions or suggestions complete a feedback form on our contact page. Please allow up to five working days to receive a response.